We promise to provide a safe and pristine community for you and your loved ones, by following the latest COVID-19 DHEC regulations and CDC guidelines on a local, state and federal level. The overall health and safety of those we serve is always our top priority.
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- We have created new cleaning and disinfecting protocols designed to protect those that reside and work in our community.
- We have invested in equipment and a solution that can quickly and effectively kill 99.99% of the viruses, bacteria and fungi that contact surfaces and we will routinely disinfect high-touch and high-traffic areas throughout the community.
- Our employees are required to wear the proper PPE equipment, and we will enforce social distancing, especially in all dining and activity areas.
- We have also increased our screening protocols, monitoring both residents and employees daily for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
Once we are open for move-ins, all non-essential visits to the community will cease and those granted permission to enter will be screened as well. Visitations will be restricted, as directed by sound practice and state and local guidelines. Our investment in K-4 Connect allows residents and families to “Virtually Connect”, and we strongly encourage these types of visits.
We will continue to look at ways to prevent COVID-19 and other viruses from spreading throughout our community and will rely on your adherence to safety protocols as we partner together to keep everyone as safe as possible. We firmly believe we can get through this together and we are committed to providing the safest community possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
- Phone: (843) 258-4207
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: @vineyardbluffton
- Website Contact Form
As a part of our COVID-19 promise, our team will continue to provide consistent and transparent communication with our guarantors, future residents and guests, to share any adjustments to policy or other announcements in a timely manner.