Vineyard Bluffton’s Memory Care Community, for residents with dementia and other forms of memory loss, marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Memory Care Floorplans
Floor Plan A
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Floor Plan B
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation, grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center•
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Dementia Care training that exceeds state standards
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Memory Care personalized programming and activities from aromatherapy hand massages and cooking, to music and art
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and need for the right kind of care
with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life is adding life to your years.
Because at Vineyard Bluffton, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
Spring is just speeding by and we’re taking advantage of every minute here at Vineyard! Our gardens are in full bloom, the weather is gorgeous and we’re enjoying regular outdoor activities. In this edition of our May 2021 Newsletter, we’re detailing our upcoming events and highlighting the fun we had this past month. Thanks for stopping by and reading!
Mother’s Day Jewelry Expo: May 8
On the Saturday before Mother’s Day, we’re hosting a jewelry expo for our residents and their families. Local artisan Jaziel Green will display a variety of gorgeous jewelry options.
At Vineyard, our residents are mothers and grandmothers, so we’re thrilled to celebrate Mother’s Day and bring a fun event like this to them in the community.
- This event is open to residents and their family members.
- Saturday, May 8th, 10 am – 12 pm
Vineyard Gives: GHC Shoe Drive
For our Vineyard Gives initiative this month, we’re collecting donations for GHC Hospice’s Shoe Drive. 👠
The organization requests new and gently worn shoes, sneakers, slippers, dance shoes and boots to support their “Making Every Moment Matter” Fundraiser.
Vineyard will be a collection site all month long, so you can stop by our community and drop off your shoe donations!
- Drop off shoe donations at 25 Cassidy Dr, Bluffton, SC 29910.
Call for our Latest Promotion!
Each month, we offer new promos for prospective residents and their families. These specials can often include discounts on rent or move-in costs.
Give us a call at 843-258-4207 to learn about our latest options.
(Note: certain restrictions may apply).
Vineyard April Happenings
We had a busy and fun month at Vineyard in April. Check out the highlights of some of the fun experiences and events.
Our First Pet Resident 🐾
We had our very first pet resident, Charleston, move into the community. She is the sweetest cat and our staff members and residents already adore her.
We love being a pet-friendly community so that residents can move in with their four-legged friends.
National Ice Cream Day
Our Tribe celebrated National Ice Cream Day with a sweet treat on April 23. We also hosted a make-your-own sundae bar for residents.
We enjoyed a lovely Easter Sunday at Vineyard, including beautiful easter lilies donated by Berkely Flowers.
We hope you continue to enjoy the spring season!
Thanks for spending some time with us.
This spring, we’re especially thankful to be fully open for family visitation. Thanks to the hard work of our staff, residents, families, and effective vaccination clinics, we’ve enjoyed the season even more. This allows us to relish in those small and special moments, like this resident spending time with his great-grandson. 💚
Spring is in the air! Our residents and Tribe are enjoying this beautiful season and taking advantage of the gorgeous weather. We’ve even taken some of our activities, like pillow making, outdoors! We’re so fortunate to have such a beautiful property here at Vineyard with outdoor spaces where our residents can revel in all that nature has to offer.
We are very excited to announce Vineyard Bluffton has been moved into the final phase of our COVID-19 reopening and we are fully open for visitation with your loved ones with no appointment necessary.
We have concluded all COVID-19 vaccination clinics and are happy to announce 100% of our residents are vaccinated at this time. Additionally, we have had zero COVID-19 RESIDENT cases in our community.