Vineyard Bluffton’s Memory Care Community, for residents with dementia and other forms of memory loss, marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Memory Care Floorplans
Floor Plan A
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Floor Plan B
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation, grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center•
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Dementia Care training that exceeds state standards
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Memory Care personalized programming and activities from aromatherapy hand massages and cooking, to music and art
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and need for the right kind of care
with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life is adding life to your years.
Because at Vineyard Bluffton, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
As summer gets into full swing, we’re busy moving in new residents, enjoying our outdoor spaces and hosting plenty of fun resident activities. Our June 2021 Newsletter offers a glimpse into our resident experience at Vineyard as well as some community updates and events.
Spring is just speeding by and we’re taking advantage of every minute here at Vineyard! Our gardens are in full bloom, the weather is gorgeous and we’re enjoying regular outdoor activities. In this edition of our May 2021 Newsletter, we’re detailing our upcoming events and highlighting the fun we had this past month. Thanks for stopping by and reading!
Spring is in the air! Our residents and Tribe are enjoying this beautiful season and taking advantage of the gorgeous weather. We’ve even taken some of our activities, like pillow making, outdoors! We’re so fortunate to have such a beautiful property here at Vineyard with outdoor spaces where our residents can revel in all that nature has to offer.