with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life is adding life to your years.
Vineyard’s Memory Care Communities marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Because at Vineyard, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
Memory Care Floorplans
Floor Plan A
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Floor Plan B
Services and Amenities
- Life, Your WayTM Lifestyle Assessments, designed to maximize social and cognitive function within one’s personal lifestyle preferences
- CultivateSM, our proprietary program designed to enhance the quality of life of those with dementia by recognizing one’s uniqueness and need for self-recognition
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Dementia Care Certification that exceeds state standards, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy Body, other types of dementia and challenging behaviors
- Intergenerational programming designed to actively involve residents within the surrounding community
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- As-needed assistance with personal care with a focus on independence. 3rd party PT/OT available
- Thoughtfully designed seasonal cuisine, globally handcrafted menus using the finest local ingredients that are nutritious and delicious.
- Restaurant and in-room dining options available
- Masterfully-planned grounds designed to stimulate real world connections and senses within a safe outdoor environment
- 24/7 access to residents – no set visiting hours
- Relocation services for residents moving in from a distance
- Vineyard Connect smart technology designed to optimize and monitor safety within each private residence, including an emergency call system
- Respite care services available to relieve at-home caregivers
- Vineyard GivesSM community and global programs designed to provide residents opportunities to participate in causes they care about
ProgrammingAt Vineyard, we take the time to get to know your loved one’s past, so that we can facilitate the relationships and activities they need for a more fulfilling future. We believe their condition doesn’t define them – their spirit does. Which is why we offer the programming they need to nurture their mind, body and soul and to stay connected in a more meaningful way.
Learn more about our how we’re giving our best so your loved ones can feel – and live – theirs.
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
We have a full roster of events coming up at Vineyard Bluffton for the sunny month of July. Summer is in full swing and our community is taking shape more and more each day. We’re excited to offer Bluffton residents some fantastic opportunities to meet the Vineyard tribe. Come understand how we promote living Life, Your Way — start by checking out our July News. We have plenty of events that will both educate and entertain.
It’s no secret that pursuing your passions—no matter what stage of life you’re in—can provide countless advantages. Benefits range from feeling a deeper sense of purpose and satisfaction in your life, to reducing stress and even improving overall well-being. As an older adult, these benefits are even more significant.
Currently, an estimated 46 million Americans are in the bracket of 65 or older, a demographic that’s projected to more than double in the next 40 years, based on data from the Population Reference Bureau. Since people now tend to live longer than ever before, it also stands to reason that more access to the resources of quality assisted living care will be needed to support them in later stages of life. However, there are many assisted living myths that can deter public perception.
Let us help you take the stress out of making your next move. Contact us today.