Vineyard Bluffton’s Memory Care Community, for residents with dementia and other forms of memory loss, marry thoughtfully designed spaces and features with individualized support leaving your loved ones with more opportunities to renew, recall and relax. From medication management and 24/7 specialized staffing, to wellness-enhanced programs to promote independence and mobility, your loved ones will receive the encouragement and support they need, while providing you with peace of mind.
Memory Care Floorplans
Floor Plan A
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Floor Plan B
313 sq. ft. – 428 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, dressing, bathing, ambulation, grooming
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center•
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Dementia Care training that exceeds state standards
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
*Services subject to state regulations
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Memory Care personalized programming and activities from aromatherapy hand massages and cooking, to music and art
- Cultivate, our proprietary dementia care program designed to enhance the quality of life for individuals living with dementia by understanding their uniqueness and need for the right kind of care
with your loved
one in mind.
Vineyard Communities are built to change as your needs do, because the only thing more important than adding years to your life is adding life to your years.
Because at Vineyard Bluffton, we don’t just care for your loved ones, we care about them – and it shows.
What to Look For in Memory Care Community
When evaluating a memory care community for a loved one, there are key services and amenities to look for that make the difference between choosing a place to live, versus a place to live his or her personal best.
To kick off our March 2021 Newsletter, we have a message from our Director:
We’re so excited that we get to celebrate together with you, our residents and loved ones the very first spring at Vineyard. This will be the first time we see our perennials blooming.
We can’t wait to take you around to the back when visitation opens up and see our beautiful fountain in the back courtyard. It has special lights for different occasions and will light up in the evening for our dinners on the patio.
It’s February, which means we’re another month into 2021. As we kicked off the new year, we’ve enjoyed fun times with our residents and Vineyard Tribe. In our February 2021 Newsletter, we’re covering community updates, events, Vineyard Gives initiatives.
Senior living communities, at their core, are an opportunity for independence. For seniors who may require extra support amid their regular day-to-day activities, on-site staff can alleviate potential stressors of preparing food, cleaning the apartment or managing medical needs—all within a vibrant, social community environment.