Vineyard Bluffton offers bright and spacious studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments, thoughtfully designed for today’s senior. We understand that everyone’s needs are different so we offer pricing options that are customized to the care and assistance you need, and the extras you can’t live without.
Assisted Living Floorplans
393 sq. ft. – 455 sq. ft.
451 sq. ft. – 697 sq. ft.
790 sq. ft. – 895 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- Individualized Care Assessments conducted regularly to ensure optimal health and medical support
- A variety of bright and spacious floor plans to choose from, thoughtfully designed for safety and style
- Onsite, caring staff, 24/7
- Utilities*: Electricity, digital cable, WiFi, water, trash removal
- Pull cords and wireless pendants for emergency response
- Routine housekeeping with daily touches and weekly laundry services
- Scheduling and follow-up with physician appointments and coordination of ancillary care services
- RENEW Spa and Salon
- State-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy available onsite
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- Assisted living expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality, and respect
- Relocation support for out-of-town residents
- Respite care services available
These services can be added to your plan for assistance with Activities of Daily Living: Medication management, Dressing, Bathing, Ambulation, or Grooming
- Masterfully planned courtyard designed to encourage outdoor activities
- Vineyard Connect℠ technology that optimizes safety with smart thermostats, lighting, and motion sensors, along with user-friendly, one-touch and Alexa access to calendars, menus, events, and more
- Telehealth services for remote medical support and communication
- Vineyard Gives℠ programming designed to provide opportunities to participate in community and global causes you care about
- Intergenerational programming that provides opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with people of all ages
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other outings on specific days. Personalized transportation can be arranged for additional fees.
- Life, your way™ Lifestyle Assessments created to get to know your personal passions and preferences in order to maximize individual purpose and social function
- Assisted Living personalized programming and activities from cooking and resident-run clubs, to sightseeing and shopping
*Services subject to state regulations
Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Communities
For many of us, assisted living is ultimately a reality one day. Assisted living provides the hands-on help to make your life easier. It provides you the opportunity for you to be around other people – sharing in amenities and sharing events. You don’t have to take care of difficult chores, such as cooking for yourself or your loved one. Having three meals a day provided and being able to pick and choose activities or events that appeal to you is really critical. Our staff at Vineyard Senior Communities is available 24 hours a day to respond to you or your family members’ concerns and needs.
Spring is in the air! Our residents and Tribe are enjoying this beautiful season and taking advantage of the gorgeous weather. We’ve even taken some of our activities, like pillow making, outdoors! We’re so fortunate to have such a beautiful property here at Vineyard with outdoor spaces where our residents can revel in all that nature has to offer.
Our April 2021 Newsletter outlines some community initiatives as well as updates from the past month.
Nominate us for Best of Bluffton!
Best of Bluffton and Sun Today Select 2021 Nominations are officially OPEN and we’d appreciate your support!
Help nominate us as the best Assisted Living Community in the area! (You’ll find that located in the “Home” category).
Nominations are accepted through April 22nd, 2021 and you can nominate once per day per email address.
Thanks in advance for your support.
Lindsay Debunking Assisted Living Myths with Hospice Care of Lowcountry
Our Community Relations Director, Lindsay, debunked some common myths about “nursing homes” and senior communities in a recent interview with Dr. Debi Lynes from Hospice Care of Lowcountry.
Check out the entire informative video below!
Vineyard Gives: Birdies for Charity
Our Vineyard Gives initiative this month is RBC Birdies for Charity, and we’re specifically supporting Memory Matters.
This fun event is similar to a walk-a-thon, but instead of donating per mile, you pledge every birdie made during the RBC Heritage tournament, which takes place April 15-18! ⛳️
Events at Vineyard
We’ve had a busy past month; our residents enjoyed tons of fun and engaging activities. Our team also expanded our knowledge with a CPR training class. Check out a sampling of our happenings below.
Resident Visit to Pat Conroy Literary Center
Our residents went on an outing to the Pat Conroy Literary Center. Thank you to the excellent staff there for the tour and for sharing the extraordinary life of Pat Conroy with us.
Employee of the Month: Niala Johnson
Congratulations to our April Employee of the Month, Niala Johnson! We greatly appreciate your willingness to go above and beyond and for always having a cheery disposition.
St. Patrick’s Day Festivities
For St. Patrick’s Day, our residents decorate cookies and enjoyed shamrock shakes and an Irish-inspired dinner. It was quite a fun day!
New Vineyard Sign
Have you seen our new sign on Highway 278? Thanks to Sign Pro Plus for creating this beauty!
Happy Spring! 🌷
Thanks for stopping by to read our April 2021 Newsletter. We hope you’re enjoying this lovely season and all that it has to offer!
We are very excited to announce Vineyard Bluffton has been moved into the final phase of our COVID-19 reopening and we are fully open for visitation with your loved ones with no appointment necessary.
We have concluded all COVID-19 vaccination clinics and are happy to announce 100% of our residents are vaccinated at this time. Additionally, we have had zero COVID-19 RESIDENT cases in our community.
To kick off our March 2021 Newsletter, we have a message from our Director:
We’re so excited that we get to celebrate together with you, our residents and loved ones the very first spring at Vineyard. This will be the first time we see our perennials blooming.
We can’t wait to take you around to the back when visitation opens up and see our beautiful fountain in the back courtyard. It has special lights for different occasions and will light up in the evening for our dinners on the patio.