You’ve spent your life enjoying what matters most to you – and you don’t have to stop now. Vineyard offers the spaces and services that encompass all the comforts of home – without the extra maintenance.
So whether you’re looking for a lot of help, a lot of freedom, or a little bit of both, we provide the independence you crave and the care you don’t want to be without. And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
Assisted Living Floorplans
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- Life, Your WayTM Lifestyle Assessments, designed to maximize social and cognitive function within one’s personal lifestyle preferences
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- As-needed assistance with personal care with a focus on independence. 3rd party PT/OT available
- Assisted Living expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality and respect
- Intergenerational programming designed to actively involve residents within the surrounding community
- Thoughtfully designed seasonal cuisine, globally handcrafted menus using the finest local ingredients that are nutritious and delicious.
- Restaurant and in-room dining options available
- Masterfully-planned grounds designed to stimulate real world connections and senses within a safe outdoor environment
- 24/7 access to residents – no set visiting hours
- Relocation services for residents moving in from a distance
- Vineyard Connect smart technology designed to optimize and monitor safety within each private residence, including an emergency call system
- Respite care services available to relieve at-home caregivers
- Vineyard GivesSM community and global programs designed to provide residents opportunities to participate in causes they care about
ProgrammingAquatic therapy. Gardening. Wellness workshops. We want you to expect more because you deserve more. So whether you’re yearning for independence or a deeper connection, our programs are the perfect blend of care and hospitality, designed to keep your heart happy and your mind and body healthy at every age.
We want to help you make the most out of every day.
Learn more about life at Vineyard.
Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Communities
We have a full roster of events coming up at Vineyard Bluffton for the sunny month of July. Summer is in full swing and our community is taking shape more and more each day. We’re excited to offer Bluffton residents some fantastic opportunities to meet the Vineyard tribe. Come understand how we promote living Life, Your Way — start by checking out our July News. We have plenty of events that will both educate and entertain.
It’s no secret that pursuing your passions—no matter what stage of life you’re in—can provide countless advantages. Benefits range from feeling a deeper sense of purpose and satisfaction in your life, to reducing stress and even improving overall well-being. As an older adult, these benefits are even more significant.
Currently, an estimated 46 million Americans are in the bracket of 65 or older, a demographic that’s projected to more than double in the next 40 years, based on data from the Population Reference Bureau. Since people now tend to live longer than ever before, it also stands to reason that more access to the resources of quality assisted living care will be needed to support them in later stages of life. However, there are many assisted living myths that can deter public perception.
Let us help you take the stress out of making your next move. Contact us today.