You’ve spent your life enjoying what matters most to you – and you don’t have to stop now. Vineyard offers the spaces and services that encompass all the comforts of home – without the extra maintenance.
So whether you’re looking for a lot of help, a lot of freedom, or a little bit of both, we provide the independence you crave and the care you don’t want to be without. And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
Assisted Living Floorplans
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- Life, Your WayTM Lifestyle Assessments, designed to maximize social and cognitive function within one’s personal lifestyle preferences
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- As-needed assistance with personal care with a focus on independence. 3rd party PT/OT available
- Assisted Living expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality and respect
- Intergenerational programming designed to actively involve residents within the surrounding community
- Thoughtfully designed seasonal cuisine, globally handcrafted menus using the finest local ingredients that are nutritious and delicious.
- Restaurant and in-room dining options available
- Masterfully-planned grounds designed to stimulate real world connections and senses within a safe outdoor environment
- 24/7 access to residents – no set visiting hours
- Relocation services for residents moving in from a distance
- Vineyard Connect smart technology designed to optimize and monitor safety within each private residence, including an emergency call system
- Respite care services available to relieve at-home caregivers
- Valeo GivesSM community and global programs designed to provide residents opportunities to participate in causes they care about
ProgrammingAquatic therapy. Gardening. Wellness workshops. We want you to expect more because you deserve more. So whether you’re yearning for independence or a deeper connection, our programs are the perfect blend of care and hospitality, designed to keep your heart happy and your mind and body healthy at every age.
We want to help you make the most out of every day.
Learn more about life at Vineyard.
Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Communities
If you have an older family member or loved one in an assisted living community, you know how important it is to spend time together and plan regular visits. Beyond that, you want to make sure they’re active, engaged and healthy. To make your time more memorable and effective, come equipped with a list of planned assisted living activities that everyone will enjoy.
Bluffton, South Carolina is nestled on a bluff overlooking the May River. The town originally served as home to Native American fishing tribes who gathered oysters along the coast of the Lowcountry. Bluffton is full of history, beauty, and charm. If you and your family visit the area, check out the below activities for a day trip.
According to the Parkinson’s Foundation, 10 million people worldwide live with Parkinson’s Disease (PD). In the U.S. alone, 60,000 people are diagnosed each year. If you or a loved one has PD, you understand the challenge of finding appropriate care. When researching potential options for assisted living for Parkinson’s Disease, consider the following important factors.
Let us help you take the stress out of making your next move. Contact us today.