You’ve spent your life enjoying what matters most to you – and you don’t have to stop now. Vineyard offers the spaces and services that encompass all the comforts of home – without the extra maintenance.
So whether you’re looking for a lot of help, a lot of freedom, or a little bit of both, we provide the independence you crave and the care you don’t want to be without. And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
And when you’re looking for connection, you’ll find activities and events that nurture new friends, hobbies and memories.
Assisted Living Floorplans
393 sq. ft. – 455 sq. ft.
451 sq. ft. – 697 sq. ft.
790 sq. ft. – 895 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
Your retirement years are meant to be enjoyed. So we provide the service and maintenance you need to revel in the moments that matter, along with the amenities that make it easier to live a happier, healthier and more independent life.
- Life, Your WayTM Lifestyle Assessments, designed to maximize social and cognitive function within one’s personal lifestyle preferences
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- World-renowned geriatric and dementia expert, Dr. Evelyn Granieri M.D., MPH, MSEd, actively involved in staff training and program development
- As-needed assistance with personal care with a focus on independence. 3rd party PT/OT available
- Assisted Living expertise with specific focus on dignity, hospitality and respect
- Intergenerational programming designed to actively involve residents within the surrounding community
- Thoughtfully designed seasonal cuisine, globally handcrafted menus using the finest local ingredients that are nutritious and delicious.
- Restaurant and in-room dining options available
- Masterfully-planned grounds designed to stimulate real world connections and senses within a safe outdoor environment
- 24/7 access to residents – no set visiting hours
- Relocation services for residents moving in from a distance
- Vineyard Connect smart technology designed to optimize and monitor safety within each private residence, including an emergency call system
- Respite care services available to relieve at-home caregivers
- Vineyard GivesSM community and global programs designed to provide residents opportunities to participate in causes they care about
Aquatic therapy. Gardening. Wellness workshops. We want you to expect more because you deserve more. So whether you’re yearning for independence or a deeper connection, our programs are the perfect blend of care and hospitality, designed to keep your heart happy and your mind and body healthy at every age.
We want to help you make the most out of every day.
Learn more about life at Vineyard.
Assisted Living at Vineyard Senior Communities
For many of us, assisted living is ultimately a reality one day. Assisted living provides the hands-on help to make your life easier. It provides you the opportunity for you to be around other people – sharing in amenities and sharing events. You don’t have to take care of difficult chores, such as cooking for yourself or your loved one. Having three meals a day provided and being able to pick and choose activities or events that appeal to you is really critical. Our staff at Vineyard Senior Communities is available 24 hours a day to respond to you or your family members’ concerns and needs.
November is National Caregivers Month, a time for us to honor the 43 million Americans who care for a loved one. Caregivers often have full- or part-time jobs in addition to providing care. We understand the challenges, hard work, and dedication it takes to care for another person. Caregiving is an around the clock job, often unpaid and under-appreciated.
November marks the start of the holiday season. At Vineyard Bluffton, we’re very excited to share a full November Newsletter featuring several new and unique events on the calendar. We invite all Bluffton community members to join our tribe at one (or several) of the many activities this month.